Two hours until the lovely J* arrives to take us to the airport. Last minute checks.
- Packed? Check.
- All sharps in main suitcase, not hand luggage? Check
- Passports, money, ID and all those important things? Check.
- Travel insurance organised? Check.
- Power boards, power adaptors, and all necessary power cables? Mostly, still need to pack my laptop (obviously)
- Spare key to a friend? Check.
- Mail rerouted to my sister, and an email sent explaining what to open? Check!
- Real estate agent informed? Check.
- Bathroom cleaned? Check.
- Bed made? Check
- Rubbish out? Check.
- Oven off? No, we’re cooking Nachos for lunch!
- Vacuumed? Not check. Yet.
D* and I are in a slight panic mode. What if we’ve forgotten something fundamentally important? I suppose there is not much we can do now. Except vacuum.